Jokers Wild Strategy
Only King and Ace are high cards in Jokers Wild Video Poker game. Follow this
simple general strategy (in order of preference):
- Keep a Joker if you get it. You'll only see in once in ten hands, on
- If you do not hold the joker, keep three cards to a royal over a pair of aces or
kings because of the higher payout. You could catch another ace or king and
still be paid.
- Don't keep an inside Straight.
- If three cards are consecutive cards for a straight flush, i.e., 5, 6, 7 of
hearts, discard other cards even a small pair, for the higher payback. If not
consecutive, keep the small pair.
- Straight Flushes are paid good.
casino video poker rules website to learn
more about Video Pokers, news, tips, tournaments and where to play poker online.