Jokers Wild Strategy
Only King and Ace are high cards in Jokers Wild Video Poker game. Follow this simple general strategy (in order of preference):
- Keep a Joker if you get it. You'll only see in once in ten hands, on average.
- If you do not hold the joker, keep three cards to a royal over a pair of aces or kings because of the higher payout. You could catch another ace or king and still be paid.
- Don't keep an inside Straight.
- If three cards are consecutive cards for a straight flush, i.e., 5, 6, 7 of hearts, discard other cards even a small pair, for the higher payback. If not consecutive, keep the small pair.
- Straight Flushes are paid good.
Visit casino video poker rules website to learn more about Video Pokers, news, tips, tournaments and where to play poker online.
Recommended: Online Casino Guide . UK Online Casinos
USA - Is This Your GEO?
We try to show casinos that are available in your location (jurisdiction). If that's not your country (you're on a trip/vacation or use a VPN), you may change it below.